Staphylococcus (staph) Screen Check test kits –Staph Test Kit
Identifies and Provides Concentration Levels of Staphylococcus
• Determines Staphylococcus, concentrations levels and provides them.
• Fast and Simple to Use
• Contains Molds and Contaminant Lab Analysis from AIHA-LAP, LLC Within 3 to 5 days, a PDF email is sent.
• Professionals Use the Same Samples
A genus of bacteria called Staphylococcus can infect different human tissues and result in a variety of disorders. The more popular name for Staphylococcus is Staph (pronounced "staff"). The severity of a staph infection can vary from moderate, requiring no treatment, to severe, possibly lethal.
The suspect samples can be collected using a kit provided by staphylococcus test kits for staphylococcus screening.
A final report will be delivered by the American Industrial Hygiene Society-Laboratory Accreditation Program (AIHA-LAP, LLC) accredited Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab).
Within 48 hours, an interim report is made available, and 14 days later, a comprehensive report. The words for quantitative outcomes are Colony Forming Unit (CFU). After completion, a thorough lab report is delivered.
Common Symptoms to look for:
Abrupt development of a high temperature, nausea, diarrhoea, abscess, boil, and aches and pains.
Who Should Use Staph test kits (SSC) ?
· Building Maintenance Supervisors
· Test and Balance Professionals
· Real Estate Professionals
· Insurance Claim Adjusters
· Hospital Maintenance Engineers
· Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
· Facility Managers
· School and Plant Operators
· Industrial Hygienists
· HVAC Engineers