Mycotoxin Mold Test Kits from A.M.I. Services.
Low-relative-molecular-mass biomolecules known as mycotoxins or fungal toxins are created by fungus, some of which are hazardous to both humans and animals. Mycotoxins are known to disrupt RNA production and have the potential to harm DNA.
Depending on what it clings to, some fungal species may create different mycotoxins. Trichothecenes have been recognized as one of the significant mycotoxins in the indoor environment that may have an impact on your hygiene and general well-being.
• Identifies and provides mycotoxins' concentration levels.
• Fast and Simple to Use (See Description Below)
• Contains a sample collection device for a single sampling site.
• Includes Lab Analysis Email in 10- 14 Day PDF Format
• Professionals Use the Same Samples
Mucus membrane irritation and inflammation, respiratory issues, immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, sensory irritation, dermotoxicity, and carcinogenic effects linked to such exposure are only a few of the hazardous effects of indoor exposure.
Mycotoxins have an impact on people inside of homes, offices, hospitals, and other places by inhalation or touch. Cytotoxins are chemicals that can damage cells and obstruct vital biological functions. Mycotoxin effects on the Central Nervous System (CNS) can be brought on by some of them being strong carcinogens, vasoactive, or penetrating the blood-brain barrier.
The first step in lowering mycotoxin exposure and their possible effects is to determine the degree of contamination with mycotoxins.
For the quick screening of trichothecene mycotoxin, the Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory at Pure Air Control Services offers an ELISA-based approach. Results for mycotoxin (Trichothecenes) concentration are given in parts per billion (ppb).
This test only tests for the mycotoxin Trichothecene!
The potential health risks associated with mycotoxin, which is produced by different fungi growing inside, are being seriously considered now more than ever. Mycotoxins predominantly have an impact on building inhabitants through inhalation. Cytotoxins are chemicals that can damage cells and obstruct vital biological functions. Mycotoxin effects on the Central Nervous System (CNS) can be brought on by some of them being strong carcinogens, vasoactive, or penetrating the blood-brain barrier. The first step in decreasing exposure to such toxins and their effects is to determine the degree of mycotoxin contamination.
For the quick screening of trichothecene mycotoxin, the Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory at Pure Air Control Services offers an ELISA-based technique (Limit of Detection is 0.14 parts per billion).
Suggested Sampling Locations:
**IMPORTANT** For analysis, at least 1 gram (or 1 tablespoon) of solid dust collection is required.
1. Carpet: Because this kit is intended to gather dust from carpet, it is preferable to avoid vacuuming the floor too soon before the test. (View Sampling Guidelines)
2. Heavy Dust Collection: If there is a heavy dust accumulation accessible for sampling, you can collect dust from nearly any surface even if you don't have any carpet to sample.
Common Symptoms to look for:
Symptoms of a cold, rashes, sinusitis, itching of the eyes, aggravated asthma, difficulty concentrating, or exhaustion
Who Should Use Mycotoxin Mold Test Kits?
· Real Estate Professionals
· Insurance Claim Adjusters
· Hospital Maintenance Engineers
· Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
· Facility Managers
· School and Plant Operators
· Industrial Hygienists
· HVAC Engineers
· Building Maintenance Supervisors
· Test and Balance Professionals