House Dust Allergen Test
- Sorry, out of stock
- 0.50 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
House Dust test kit for allergens from A.M.I. Services
*This item is made to order and is non-returnable.
• Fast and Simple to Use (easy to follow instructions included with Chain of Custody)
• Testing for molds, cockroaches, cats, dogs, and dust mites using a multiplex array (Der p 1, Der f 1P), Bla g 2, and Der p 1, Der f 1P, respectively).
• Contains a sample collection device for a single sampling site.
• Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis sent (emailed) in PDF Format in 10-14 Days & Free shipping to the lab
• Professionals Use the Same Samples
The cost of the House Dust Allergen Screen Check includes a final report from the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)-accredited Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab). To test for household dust allergies, EDLab uses MARIATM technology. Each allergen will be listed in this report with specific information, measured in micrograms of allergen per gram of sampled dust. The delivery of your final report should take 10 to 14 business days.
Allergens may be present in collected dust in an indoor setting. Depending on the time and place, these allergens' characteristics, types, and contents may change. The evaluation of allergens in a sample of household dust is a crucial step in allergen avoidance since it offers information needed for allergen-reduction strategies as well as for managing the indoor environment from a health and hygiene perspective.
Common Symptoms to look for:
Runny nose, itchy or teary eyes; nasal congestion; and sneezing are other symptoms.
Suggested Sampling Locations:
IMPORTANT** For analysis, at least 1 gram (or 1 tablespoon) of solid dust collection is required.
1. Carpet: Because this kit is intended to gather dust from carpet, it is preferable to avoid vacuuming the floor too soon before the test. (View Sampling Guidelines)
2. Heavy Dust Collection: If there is a heavy dust accumulation accessible for sampling, you can collect dust from nearly any surface even if you don't have any carpet to sample.
Who Should Use House Dust Allergen Test Kit (HDASC)?
• Building Maintenance Supervisors
• Test and Balance Professionals
• Real Estate Professionals
• Insurance Claim Adjusters
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• School and Plant Operators
• Industrial Hygienists