Dust Mite Test Kit from A.M.I. Services
• Recognizes allergens from dust mites • Fast and Simple to Use (easy to follow directions included)
• Contains sample collection equipment for a single surface sampling site.
• Includes AIHA Accredited Fiberglass Lab Analysis Emailed in PDF Format in 3–5 Days
• IAQ professionals use the same testing samples.
According to reports, one of the most common indoor allergens is dust mites. The entire tool for taking a solid dust sample from the carpet of a house or place of business is provided by the Dust Mite Screen Check. The Bio-Scan DM (or Dust Sock), a cone-shaped filter device used by the Dust Mite Screen Check, must be attached to the intake end of your vacuum cleaner's hose in order to collect samples.
The cost of the Dust Mite Test Kit includes the final report, which will be provided by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)-accredited Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab). Dermatophagoides Mite Allergen concentrations are measured in micrograms and contrasted with what is regarded as normal.
Your lab result will be prepared and provided to you within 3-5 business days once EDLab gets the Bio-Scan DM for analysis.
Features of the Dust Mite Test Kit (DMSC):
• Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis for dust mites
• Free Lab Shipping
• Identifies Dust Mites
• Quick and Easy -Includes Sample Collection Device (Dust Sock)
• Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
Common signs to watch for include:
Skin rashes, worsened asthma symptoms, respiratory problems, headaches
Who Should Use Dust Mite Test Kits (DMSC)?
• Building Maintenance Supervisors
• Test and Balance Professionals
• Real Estate Professionals
• Insurance Claim Adjusters
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• School and Plant Operators
• Industrial Hygienists
Buy a Dust Mite Test Kit from A.M.I. Services today!