Formaldehyde Test Kit – Revolutionary Indoor Test Kits For Formaldehyde
• Detects and reports the levels of formaldehyde in your air.
• Formaldehyde Test Kit with Quick and Simple Use (easy to follow instructions included)
• Contains 1 sample collection device for measuring personal or room exposure
• Includes Formaldehyde Lab Analysis Certified by AIHA In 7–10 Days, Emailed in PDF Format
• The same samples that professionals use
The Formaldehyde Test Kit uses the simple-to-use Bio-Badge to locate and measure the formaldehyde concentration levels at a selected test area. During a 24- to 48-hour testing period, this device can absorb Formaldehyde particulates (particles) by collecting air from an indoor space of up to 2800 square feet (preferred sampling time is 24 hours). This kit can be used to test for formaldehyde in houses as well as public and private buildings like hospitals, schools, hotels, and airports.
A typical indoor air contaminant with a strong odor is formaldehyde. One of the main sources of formaldehyde is noted as being wood goods like furniture and cabinetry as well as fabric coatings like carpeting. The glues holding these things together frequently include formaldehyde, which, if not properly cured during production, can escape and enter the air of a house or place of employment and provide a health risk. This substance may be harmful or dangerous to humans.
The price of the Formaldehyde test kit includes a final report from Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab), which is accredited with the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA).
Formaldehyde concentrations are expressed in parts per million (ppm) and are contrasted with what is regarded as normal. For a 24-hour test, formaldehyde can be found at concentrations as low as 0.002 parts per million (ppm).
Your lab result will be created and provided to you within 7 to 10 business days after EDLab receives the sample for analysis.
Common Symptoms to look for:
breathing difficulties, nausea, watery eyes, burning in the eyes and throat, and an aggravation of asthma symptoms.
Who Should Use This! (FOSC)?
• Building Maintenance Supervisors
• Test and Balance Professionals
• Real Estate Professionals
• Insurance Claim Adjusters
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• School and Plant Operators
• Industrial Hygienists
Try a Formaldehyde Test Kit from A.M.I. Services Today!