Fiberglass test Kit
- Sorry, out of stock
- 0.50 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Fiberglass Test Kit – A Revolutionary indoor air quality test That Helps Identify Indoor Air Contaminants
• Determines the presence of fiberglass and gives concentration levels for it.
• It is Simple to Use and Quick (easy to follow directions included)
• Contains a sample collection device for a single surface sampling spot.
• Includes AIHA Accredited Fiberglass Lab Analysis Emailed in PDF Format in 3-5 Days
• Employing the exact same samples as experts
Features of the Fiberglass Test (FSC):
• Recognizes strands of fiberglass
• Quick and Simple - Contains Sample Collection Device (Bio Scan400)
• Chain of Custody instructions that are complete
• Contains Fiberglass Accredited Lab Analysis
• Free Lab Delivery
• Professionals Use the Same Samples
By using the cutting-edge sample collection tool known as the Bio-Scan400, the Fiberglass Test Kits for Indoor Air Quality are perfect for identifying fiberglass fibers and other synthetic and man-made fibers that have gathered in various surface regions of the house or workplace. When it comes to giving a precise, in-depth examination of the contaminants that may be present in the air we breathe, the Bio-Scan400 is a very powerful tool.
The primary purpose of fiberglass is as insulation. It is classified as an irritant and may result in very negative health effects. Through holes in air ducts, exposed insulation in ceilings or walls, or a damaged liner inside the air handler unit, fiberglass can enter indoor air. When airborne fiberglass particulate (particles) eventually touch down on a surface, they typically settle as a shiny-looking dust.
A final report from the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)-accredited Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab) is included in the price of the Fiberglass Test Kit Screen Check. This report will list any fiberglass or other fibers found, along with their identification and concentration levels (measured in counts/cm2), as well as suggestions for what is deemed a typical manageable level in relation to the total amount of each pollutant recorded on the Bio Scan400.
Your lab result will be created and provided to you within 3-5 business days once EDLab gets the Bio Scan400 for analysis.
Common Symptoms to look for:
respiratory problems, sinus headache, scratchy throat, itchy eyes, eye irritation, coughing, or sneezing.
Who Should Use Fiberglass Test Kit (FSC)?
• Building Maintenance Supervisors
• Test and Balance Professionals
• Real Estate Professionals
• Insurance Claim Adjusters
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• Service Contractors
• School and Plant Operators
• Industrial Hygienists