A Groundbreaking Method for Identifying Bacteria
Simple and Quick to Use (easy to follow directions included)
Identifies and Provides Concentration Levels for Bacteria on surfaces (3 most common types)
contains a sample collection tool for a single surface sampling location
Bacterial Lab Analysis in PDF Format from an AIHA-Certified Lab, Emailed in 10–14 Days
Same type of Sample devices used by IAQ & Osha Professionals
The pricing of the Bacteria test Kit includes the final report, which will be provided by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)-accredited Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab). Colony Forming Units (CFU) are used to measure bacterial flora concentration levels, which are then compared to accepted norms.
One of the primary sources of indoor environmental pollutants is bacteria. It could seriously harm building inhabitants' health and hygiene. By using a swab culture approach, Bacteria Screen Check offers the essential tool to help with identification and delivers concentration levels of Microbacterium, Micrococcus, and Staphylococcus (Bio-Vial).
Your lab result will be produced and sent to you via email in 10 to 14 days following the receipt of the Bio-Vial sample by EDLab for analysis.
Common Symptoms to look for:
Fever, Pneumonia, Bacterial Infection, Cold & Cough, Urinary Tract Infection
Features of this Screen Check test (BSC):
• Identifies Bacteria in colony forming units
• Quick and Easy -Includes Sample Collection Device (Bio Vial)
• Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
• Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis for Bacteria
• Free Lab Shipping
• Same Samples Used by Professionals
Who Should Use These test kits?
Building Maintenance Supervisors
• Test and Balance Professionals
• Real Estate Professionals
• Insurance Claim Adjusters
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• School and Plant Operators
• Industrial Hygienists